This Kickstarter project is asking for $400,000 to help build a mini PS4 that doesn’t play games but uses Bluetooth to let you print documents… anywhere.
- You still need to buy ink, which is still one of the most expensive liquids on the planet. It’d actually be cheaper to power this thing with champagne.
- This pretty much requires a flat surface.
- Because normal printers weren’t slow enough.
- Because normal printers weren’t expensive enough.
- It’s really not a PS4.
- Hasn’t anyone heard of Kinko’s?
- Or this?
As of this writing, 908 backers have pledged $152,119.